Sunday, July 30, 2006

THE 60 MINUTE ZOOM(notes and fragments)#one

PRAYER BOOTH

THX sits in a small cube which features a desk facing a
large photograph of the prophet OMM.

VOICE
My time is yours, go ahead.

THX mumbles a short prayer; which is cut short by the
recorded voice.

VOICE
Very good, proceed.

THX is uneasy, and fumbles for the right words.

THX
Well.... Things haven't been.....



There is a pause as THX waits .

VOICE
Yes.

THX
My mate has been acting very
strange. I can't explain
it.....but. I haven't been feeling
very well myself. I don't know,
maybe it's me. I needed an SP9
last night. I feel as if something
odd were happening to me.
Something....

VOICE
Yes.

THX
I can't understand. The
sedatives....

THX pauses, and trys to think of what he wants to say.

THX
....I'm taking SP5, but it doesn't
seem strong enough. I have a hard
time concentrating. Please forgive
me, I slipped on....

VOICE
You are a true believer. Blessings
of the state, blessings of the
masses. Thou art a subject of the
divine. Created in the image of
man, by the masses, for the masses.
Let us be thankful we have an
occupation to fill. Work hard;
increase production; prevent
accidents, and be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home